The lovely Virginia over at Tangent Gardening has clearly been on the ol' sherry again and given me this prestigeous Versatile Blogger award.
In order to accept this award I am obliged to follow strict instructions for fear of ... well ... fear itself.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I'm also s'pose to forward this award to 15 fellow bloggeroonies, but first my Acceptance Speech ...
Ahem ... (clears throat)
Giggles uncontrollably and unfurls loo-roll-length scroll of those to thank ...
Blushing profusely & gripping tight my award (whislt trying to pin-point George Clooney in the audience)
"I'd like to thank Virginia over at the awesome Tangent Gardening for her kind words about me on her blog (the sherry had well n' truly kicked in at this point)
My husband for constantly putting my gardening tools back on the right hook (sheesh ... thought I was OCD)
My kids for avoiding all the mud in the car that I manage to bring home each day and finally all the lovely people I've met thru' the power of Blogger and in my work.
This award's for you " (... bit too Kate Winslett that last bit?)
Anyway ... 7 random things about myself ...
1. My grandfather was responsible for the 'blue-screen' bits on the original Star Wars films
2. I am the definition of paranoid
3. You thought the film Sleeping with the Enemy was OCD
4. I have a mole formation on my arm in the shape of the Orions Belt
5. I'm married to George Clooney (between the hours of Midnight & 7am)
6. My engagement ring was presented to me in the airing-cupboard
7. I have a deep loathing for Earwigs & Cockroaches
I hereby present this award to ...
http://theanxiousgardener.com/ - who makes my paranoia seem tame
http://www.redhousegarden.com/ - for being on my wavelegth
http://nittygrittydirtman.wordpress.com/ - for his wit across the pond
http://www.aberdeengardening.co.uk/diary/ - for allowing me to call him Al'
http://chrissyscardland.blogspot.com/ - my ticket to New Zealand
http://stampinfluffnstuff.blogspot.com/ - madder than a mad thing
http://mycraftydesk.blogspot.com/ - puts the 'bar' in 'barking'
http://judie-ijustloveartymess.blogspot.com/ - for keeping my 'chins' up
http://www.blotanical.com/ - the amazing Blotanical community
There you go ... you'll recognise a theme in my choice of peeps, all have the ability to bring a smile to my face and ... yeah ... I know there's only 9 and I should have chosen 15 but I'm a rule breaker.
Can't stop ... cops at the door ....