I'm proud to report that I have been awarded the prestigeous 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award' by fellow blogger Kevin AKA The Nitty Gritty Dirtman. (I fear he's been in the drinks cabinet again ...lol)
Kevin kindly wrote ... " Not only do I enjoy visiting her site, I love to hear from her. Her sense of humor cheers me up each time" ... and that's what I love about blogging. The oppotunity for us all to share experiences, experiments, rants and hopefully some laughs along the way ... hey ... life's too short.
A huge THANK YOU Kevin (cheques in the post ...). Now rules are rules, and who am I to break them ... I have to nominate some worthy Bloggers to also receive the award so I'm going to share it with a a few fellow gardeners & a couple of card designers as this is where my passions in life lay.
Inspirational, original, incredibly talented card designer.
Mina creates the most beautiful cards ....Jealous? Moi? Yes ....
I've only know Alistair a short while in the garden blogging community but his passion for plants and images from his own garden are breathtaking. An inspiration & garden to die for.
Indie is a gardener living on the edge .... lol. As well as sharing great ideas & having her fair share of Critter Dilemmas (her squirrel posting is a MUST READ), Indie has an incredible sense of humour (we could be twins)
Inspiring guerilla gardening...we should all do this.
Wow .... where to begin with Elaine's blog ..... True definition of the word 'inspiring'...go check her out .... I command you ....
Lyn is in the envious position of gardening-down-under .... sigh .... Beautiful photography, regular updates from her own garden and an all round good egg .... haha ....
Brace yourselves .... I'm s'pose to also tell you 7 random facts about myself (I know some of you are still yawning & in a comatose state after my last revelations here) .... but I've been in my 'random archive' & come up with some more startling revelations ...
1. I am a true indecisive Libran .... or am I .... hmmmmm
2. My initials before marriage were JR so I was the butt of many a non-humorous Dallas joke as a child
3. I could run for the PM award of the year .... Paranoid Mother
4. Biggest fear in the garden .... EARWIGS .... just typing the word makes my skin crawl
5. I am George Clooneys real love (we hired a stunt-blond to pose with him in public)
6. I have a Promarker addiction .... there .... I've said it .... I confess to stroking sets of these markers when no one's looking ....
Now, off to buff my new award & to find somewhere suitable to display it.