Nothing beats that Friday feeling other than an award!
The lovely Helene over at Graphicality-UK has kindly given me the coveted Lovely Blog Award and as always with such honours comes a whole batch of legally binding rules & regulations that must be obeyed for fear of death or worse!
Firstly I must thank my Nominator with a link back to their blog....Tick
Secondly I must reveal 7 things about myself....now I wasn't sure if this meant a seductive, strategically positioned piece of silk revealing 7 bits of me such as a shin or elbow. So I'm going to go for the safe option of more random facts for your delight & delectation. Brace yourselves....
1. I have an acute fear of flying & have been hypnotised in the past in order to actually get on a plane.
2. I'm 5'2" tall and what I lack in height I make up for in...hmmmmm...er....I'll get back to you on that one.
3. The first words that I utter each morning without fail are..."2 more minutes"
4. All time fav' song...'Are Friend's Electric' by Gary Numan
5. My fav' daughter was 15 this week which means I'm gonna have to start lying about my age.
6. Avid card-maker
7. Fav' food...lamb chop (s)
So there you go....my final task is to nominate 10 fellow bloggeroonies equally deserving of The Lovely Blog Award. I shall share with gardeners & crafters...
Have a Groovy Weekend All