Now I know some folk are a bit 'funny' about blog awards so if you're one of those viewers then you might like to look away...NOW!
Me? Well if anything can put a smile on someone elses face then I say 'go for it'.
There are many people in Blogland who manage to raise a wry smile on my chops and lots of times a hysterical guffaw.
One of those is the hugely talented Kevin AKA Nitty Gritty Dirt Man who has kindly awarded me The Illuminating Blogger Award. Now for those of you not aware of the Dirt Man might one suggest you get your skates on and prepare to be educated, inspired and totally blown away by the great writing of a fellow gardener.
As always with these awards comes a set of rules that simply must be adhered to or else! The rules here are a little different from other awards.
* The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment that they have been nominated and by whom. (They keep a blogroll of winners, so this is a very important step.)
* The nominee should thank the person who nominated them by posting and linking back to their site.
* The nominee should include a courtesy link back to the award site in their blog post.
* Share one random thing about yourself. I'm a Nobbly-Bobbly-Aholic. There...said it!
* Select at least five other bloggers who write illuminating, informative posts.
* Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog and a link to the award site.
Can I point you to my Groovy Gardening Blogs list on the right-hand side of my blog. I'm really pushed for time at the mo' but each & everyone is worthy of this award too.
Thanks again Kevin xx